- It is strongly recommended to wear a helmet.
- Do not drink alcohol before traveling.
- Follow the bike path whenever possible.
- Always keep to the right.
- Mark with your hand up that you are stopping.
- Before turning, give a clear signal with your right or left hand.
- Look over your left shoulder before overtaking.
- Always overtake the other cyclists on the left.
- Respect the direction of travel, do not pedal on the sidewalk, in pedestrian areas, or on crosswalks.
- To turn left at an intersection, head to the opposite corner to the right of the intersection, stop, and wait for the traffic light to turn green before proceeding.
- A short ringing of the bell is a kind of signal from a cyclist who wants to overtake - so remember to keep to the right when this happens.
Road rules to be observed Print
Modified on: Thu, 19 Nov, 2020 at 5:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.